Preparing for CAT20 during Covid19
CAT 2020- Common Admission Test is one of the most significant national level entrance tests for MBA admission for the year 2021 in IIMs and many other top MBA colleges in India. This year the most probable date of the CAT exam is November 29, 2020. After six years, IIM Indore is expected to conduct the most desirable and reputed CAT exam in 2020.
Brief details about CAT exam?
CAT is the Common Admission Test to get admission to MBA/PGDM programs in approximately twenty Indian Institutes of Management popularly known as IIMs. Considering this exam’s popularity, more than two lakh candidates appear in CAT every year, and surely, this number is continuously rising. Each student wishes to explore admission opportunities in various MBA programs that are offered by IIMs and many other top B-schools.
What are the best steps that students can prepare for CAT-20 during the pandemic COVID 19?
Many questions might be arising in your mind? How do I self-study for CAT 20 during this lockdown period? Which chapters need to be focused more? How should my routine plan?
Various steps can be taken to enhance knowledge and make a routine. So here are the multiple steps to break the schedule on quarantine.
- The first and foremost step is to cultivate the habit of setting a strict routine and following that daily.
- Make sure to read and learn ten vocabulary words each day. It can be done through any application or any vocabulary website.One can also read a book by Norman lewis,” WordPower Made Easy”, arguably the best book to build vocabulary.
- Make sure to complete the exercises that are assigned to you, what better time than now to be dot on the time table needed for CAT preparation. Moreover, there are plenty of suggested learnings to go through for modules of CAT. Make sure to attempt at least one topic every day from every section. The subjects can be altered between verbal and quants, Logical reasoning and quants, verbal.This practice can be continued repeatedly.
- Keep in the touch with the faculty frequently. Get your doubts cleared daily, don’t pile them up. This way you will progress fast on your preparation.
- It is recommended to do a sectional exercise on Data Interpretations daily. Daily practice of this section can be fruitful.
- Make sure also to spend time with your family and loved ones, which helps you to re-energize and rejuvenate. Yoga and exercise can be of great support to stable your mind during this challenging time. It will help you maintain your calm and remain focussed.
Every student preparing for CAT 20 are taking huge steps to get motivated and focus on fighting the COVID-19 scenario and, at the same time, focus on CAT-20 preparation.
At Alchemist, students are taking great initiates and innovative steps to not panic during this lockdown but making themselves more positive at these hard times. Watch here how our students are fighting Covid19 & winning over CAT20. https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=245569946623413
They are taking online classes from Alchemist India, which is proving to be extremely helpful, looking at the present scenario.
So go ahead with your preparation of the CAT-20 without any worries. It is rightly said that every cloud has a silver lining! Thereby make the most of this time and keep preparing yourself thoroughly for CAT-20 at this hassle period of COVID-19.